Monday, March 1, 2010

Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi


Book review by Nicholas


I read the book Crispin Cross of Lead by Avi. This is a great book. It is 1377 and a boy named Crispin escapes his town because he is being accused of a crime he did not commit. Once he starts heading down the road, he runs into a priest named Bear who forces Crispin to work with him. Bear plays music for other people. They start to go through towns and entertain people. When Crispin leaves to go get water, Bear was not there. Now Crispin has to go find him.

I enjoyed this book very much. I liked the book because it’s a story that had twists and turns that you would never expect. My favorite part was when Crispin had to go save Bear at a very dangerous place. It was very surprising to me when people from Crispin’s home town thought that he killed a person. I recommend this book to anyone who loves adventures and amazing details.

No comments:

Post a Comment