Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Trip to india (and Dubai)

Hello class.
I apologize for the inconvenience of me not writing on the blog. This was due to the fact that there was no computer in Dubai. anyways, I'm in India now, and typing on an eight-year-old dinosaur. Enclosed are the details of my trip. P.S.: I'm not using home row, and there's nothing you guys can do about it.

1/29-30/09
The world was in a dreamlike stillness, even the vastest of cities mere specks on the blue-and-pink horizon.I was on the plane from Mpls/St. Paul to New york, Ny. The plane ride was AWFUL. the plane was tiny (a puddlehopper), and smelled like bad eggs. I boarded the plane at 5:00 p.m., and was supposed to leave at 5:10, but for the reason that the pilot decided to go on a 3-hour dinner break, we left at 8:00. After 3 hour boredom, we got to NY. I hate NY. after an eleven-hour flight, we were in Dubai, in the UAE!

1/31
Today I went to things called sukhs.There are 3 sukhs: the gol,d sukh selling gold, the cloth sukh selling cloth, and the spice sukh selling-well, you get the picture. We went to all 3. I get to swim with dolphins tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment